Member Support Staff – Formal Succession Plans
SXNM SuccessionMatching Ltd
Compensation: 33,670 – 45,500 CAD per year base
SuccessionMatching is on a mission to make business transition fair for the buyer, seller, and the community. Through automating part of our formal succession planning process, we will be able to service these sellers in a cost efficient manner, mitigate the risk to lower-mid market buyers, and help our local business communities thrive.
In this new role, the successful candidate will primarily focus on working with our members through the formal succession planning process, deploying internal programs and processes that ensure members understand their next steps, have access to the correct resources, and are able to navigate the website to find matches.
- Ongoing Sales Calls. This consultation will include offering assistance with setting up their profile, navigating the website, providing information on memberships and upselling(when applicable)
- Implement Formal Succession Plans member management processes, materials, and tools in accordance with the company’s strategy
- Finding new potential customers/members/leads through networking, referrals, and cold calling
- Advanced or expert in computer skills: Google Suite, Monday.com, Slack, learning and navigating new platforms
- Friendly and professional oral and written communication skills including superior grammar, spelling, and punctuation that enable the incumate to communicate well both internally and externally
- Possesses superior customer service skills. Displays independent judgment, finesse and diplomacy in all situations
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects with attention to detail
- Superior time management and tracking skills to convey client updates to internal team and service providers
- Consistently seeks to improve processes
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented that enable efficient and effective multi-tasking
- Capable of managing highly confidential information
- Product led sales experience is ideal
- Three (3) or more years of sales, administrative, or customer service experience
- Experience as a self employed consultant is preferred
Please address your cover letter and resume to Krista Steinke via email: email@example.com with the job title as a subject line by October 15, 2021.
It is the policy of SXNM SuccessionMatching Ltd to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, colour, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, provincial or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.